Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an inspiration you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not looking to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar products and inventhelp number that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they can go around it or InventHelp Products risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as it can.